SmallStar's Russian Cars Page
- oh YES!
I'm not trying to dis the guy here, that's just the way things were done in those early days - I'm just trying to kindle a bit of a warm rosy glow of nostalgia for those who remember these days. I mean, it just has everything GeoCities on one page :
- "Best Viewed With...." link, or similar - check!
- Totally unnecessary frameset that doesn't quite work - check! (try clicking on a left-hand link)
- Default font typography with crazy colours on a black background - check!
- Scrolling marquee ticker - check!
- Animated gif "Under Construction" logo - check!
- Animated flames to imply what's "hot" - check!
- Missing images - check!
- "Last Updated" four years ago - check!
- Really big cheesey hit counter that shows 207 visitors since 1997 - check!
- Guestbook that doesn't work - check!
- Has to provide a manual on "how to navigate this web site" - check!
- Cheesey Animated Gif for Sending an Email - check!