Tuesday, May 10, 2005

The Best Site Map Ever?

I recently received the following gem as part of a Requirements Document (shudder) and thought it was such a classic of the genre, that I just had to share it.

(The colours and system names have been changed to protect the guilty...)

The figure below provides a high level site map for the «app name deleted» application:





There. Perfect. I've racked my brains trying to think of an appropriate comment to make, but.... I just can't add anything to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's going to be a fantastic application!

So, once I log in and get to my home page I'll be given the tools to do absolutely anything my imagination can conjure up?

Just one suggestion though. Why don't you replace the TBD pages with a single cloud and label it Universe. I'm pretty sure you could leverage ajax and then you would only need "Login Page" and "Users home page". That sure would be tidier, don't ya think?