Thursday, August 24, 2006

So many parties, so little time...

Well, I had the best intentions of making it to tonight's London CFUG, but once again my path is strewn with cowpats from the Devil's own Satanic herd** as it once again conflicts with something else that I just can't miss. This time, it's the Trampoline Systems Summer Bash, graced by the intriguing Czechoslovakian Alternative Folktronica of the most delectable Miss Eva Eden. Should be a larf - I've never had to mike-up a Bontempi organ before.... I'll whack the more-salacious photos onto Flickr tomorrow, plus any videos I happen to get of any embarrassingly drunk bigwigs saying spectacularly inappropriate things.


So have a pint and a whinge for me at the CFUG tonight, and hopefully I'll make it to the next one. Unless I'm halfway up some mountain somewhere or something.


**series and episode, anyone?

No comments: